Fluent Grammar for IELTS Speaking
Do you struggle with fluency when you speak English in the IELTS Speaking test?
If your speech is slowed down by hesitations as you struggle to find the right words, or spend too much time thinking of the correct grammar, then this course is for you!
Fluent Grammar for IELTS Speaking is a practical course created by me, Keith, a British, DELTA-qualified, English teacher and teacher trainer.
In this course, it’s like I am sitting in the room with you, guiding you to improve your fluency as you follow me to give answers to different questions from all 3 parts of the IELTS Speaking test.
This course is both fun and professional
In this course you will get,
- Intense repetition practice
- Modelling of correct phrasing
- Questions from part 1, 2 and 3 of the IELTS Speaking test
- Regular work on pronunciation (especially intonation)
- Practice on 16 different aspects of grammar
- Tips for different parts of the test
The course includes:
- 3 PDF workbooks for part 1, 2 and 3 of the test.
- 3.5 hours of video lessons
- Some downloadable audio files for some units
All of this means you can study with me on video, or read and review with the PDF, or even listen and practice on the go with the audio files.
This course will help you speak more fluently, improve your intonation and build your confidence
In addition, regular practice will help you to start using the most important aspects of grammar automatically, without having to think too much.
Finally, as you move your focus away from words and towards chunks, and as you practice more, you will start to actually feel English and develop the kind of flexibility you need to get a band 7 or above on IELTS Speaking.