English Grammar Complete | All English Sentence Patterns
You’re stuck. You want to express yourself perfectly in English, but it never comes out quite right. You can’t find the right sentence. When you speak or write English, what you’re thinking doesn’t come out as you’d like it to. Is this a familiar feeling? Are you tired of feeling this way?
Solution: This course!
Over the last 10+ years, I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of students get over this problem, to become more natural English communicators. Unlike a lot of other teachers, I don’t focus on long dry explanations of grammar rules. I focus on real English usage. I teach English by example. Why? Because that’s how native English speakers learn English!
In this course, I’m going to give you a completely new understanding of English grammar by taking you on a journey through sentence patterns, which will cover CEFR grammar levels from A1 to C2 (specifically focusing on intermediate and higher levels). Research shows that the best way to really master a language is to master the patterns that make up that language. By focusing on English sentence patterns, you’ll be learning how the English language is put together: the parts, the building blocks. That’s going to give you all the tools you need to put sentences together more easily.
By the end of the course, if you put in the work, you won’t have that frustrating feeling anymore. You’ll feel confident to express exactly what you want to express in English, no matter what it is. You’ll have all the tools you need. You’ll know all the English sentence patterns!
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
- English sentence patterns for giving commands, and making requests
- Steps for building all different types of English questions
- Common English grammar used for describing things, including points of reference and sentence beginnings
- Helpful connectors for linking parts of sentences together, for better English syntax
- Common usage examples for when to use ‘to’ or ‘ing’ verbs
- Effective exercises for practicing new patterns, and mastering new grammar
- Typical sentence beginnings for any common situation (great for syntax!)
- Using verbs effectively when speaking and writing
- Much more!
If you are serious about getting really good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for this course!